Client Relationship Officer
More than just a receptionist.
Clinical Psychologist Registrar
Client Relationship Officer – Subiaco and Claremont
“More than just a receptionist”
Would you like to be part of a team that is passionate about providing outstanding customer service and quality mental health care?
Do you value being part of a team that is warm, welcoming and encouraging of your professional development?
Are you willing to go above and beyond to ensure that your clients feel welcome and supported throughout their therapy journey?
If you are warm and welcoming with exceptional attention to detail – then we have a role for you!
Permanent full-time working across our Subiaco and Claremont Clinics.
- Welcoming clients to the clinic
- Booking new appointments
- Scheduling follow up appointments
- Answering incoming calls and managing a very busy phone lines
- Liaising and supporting our clinical psychology team
- Invoicing and receipting clients in many different formats
- Database management to ensure clients information is correct
Requirements for the role:
- Must be a “people person” with a natural ability for making people feel comfortable and welcome
- Previous experience working in a medical reception role is desired
- Previous experience using a medical/health software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- High attention to detail – extremely thorough with administration tasks
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Have a positive, mature approach and be flexible with administration tasks
- Previous experience using software for complex invoicing
- Willing to provide a National Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Willing to work until 7.30 pm on two days a week
If you match the criteria and would like to apply for the role please submit your details below including a cover letter addressed to Beverely Kaps, Practice Manager.
All applications will be treated with confidence. Recruitment will commence immediately.
Why work with us?
Our passion lies in delivering, developing and evaluating evidence-based psychological treatments for people of all ages. A collaborative approach allows us to enjoy lasting relationships with both our clients and other allied health professionals.
Ready to apply?
Send your resume and cover letter (as a PDF) and a letter detailing how your experience suits the role and why you would like to work with us.
Monday to Thursday 9am – 7pm
Friday 9am – 4pm
Saturday 9am – 2:30pm
34 Coghlan Road,
Subiaco, Perth, 6008, WA
36 St Quentin Ave, Claremont, Perth, 6010, WA
Copyright © 2017
Lawson Clinical Psychology
All Rights Reserved