We all need a helping hand from time to time, to get the most out of life.
Our adult therapy services will help you work through life’s challenges using effective evidence-based psychological therapies. We tailor our services and approach to your individual needs, with an approach designed to reduce distress and improve psychological well-being and functioning.
What do we treat?
- Depression and associated emotional difficulties
- Low self-esteem
- Anxiety disorders, including phobias, panic disorder, generalised anxiety disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Grief and bereavement disorders
- Adjustment difficulties and life transition issues
- Anger management problems
- Eating disorders
- Chronic pain and chronic disease management
We also offer therapy services for individuals seeking support through workers compensation or insurance claims.
What psychological therapies do we offer?
Our clinical psychologists are committed to providing evidence-based treatments. This means that the treatments we offer are those that have shown repeatedly in controlled research studies to be effective in reducing psychological symptoms and distress.
Some of the evidence-based therapies we offer:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Schema therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Dialectical behaviour therapy
- Systemic therapy
- Person-centered therapy
- Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
Who can assist me?
All our practitioners are available for Adult therapy consultation.
Browse Our Team for information on all our practitioners:
Monday to Thursday 9am – 7pm
Friday 9am – 4pm
Saturday 9am – 2:30pm
34 Coghlan Road,
Subiaco, Perth, 6008, WA
Level 1/20 Bayview Tce Claremont, Perth, 6010, WA
Copyright © 2017
Lawson Clinical Psychology
All Rights Reserved