We all need a helping hand from time to time, to get the most out of life.
Our adult therapy services will help you work through life’s challenges using effective evidence-based psychological therapies. We tailor our services and approach to your individual needs, with an approach designed to reduce distress and improve psychological well-being and functioning.
What do we treat?
- Depression and associated emotional difficulties
- Low self-esteem
- Anxiety disorders, including phobias, panic disorder, generalised anxiety disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Grief and bereavement disorders
- Adjustment difficulties and life transition issues
- Anger management problems
- Eating disorders
- Chronic pain and chronic disease management
We also offer therapy services for individuals seeking support through workers compensation or insurance claims.
What psychological therapies do we offer?
Our clinical psychologists are committed to providing evidence-based treatments. This means that the treatments we offer are those that have shown repeatedly in controlled research studies to be effective in reducing psychological symptoms and distress.
Some of the evidence-based therapies we offer:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Schema therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Dialectical behaviour therapy
- Systemic therapy
- Person-centered therapy
- Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Online psychology sessions
Who can assist me?
All our practitioners are available for Adult therapy consultation. See the Our Team page for information about all our friendly practitioner team.
All our practitioners are available for Adult therapy consultation.
Monday to Thursday 9am - 8pm
Friday 9 am - 4pm
Saturday 9am - 2:30pm
6 Outram Street
West Perth, 6005 WA
36 St Quentin Avenue
Claremont, 6010 WA
In the spirit of reconciliation, the Lawson Clinical Psychology acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Lawson Clinical Psychology celebrates the extraordinary diversity of people’s bodies, ability genders, sexualities and relationships that they represent.