Join our team
Lawson Clinical Psychology is an established and reputable clinical psychology practice. Joining our team means working alongside experienced, dynamic professionals, and enjoying a wide range of benefits not typically found within the private sector.
Our passion lies in delivering, developing and evaluating evidence-based psychological treatments for people of all ages. A collaborative approach allows us to enjoy lasting relationships with both our clients and other allied health professionals.
We take pride in a reputation for excellence and our focus on quality was demonstrated when the practice was selected as one of five finalists nationwide at the Australian Allied Health Awards 2018.
What to expect when you work with us
- An experienced and well-established team of experienced clinicians
- Industry-best administrative support individual, peer and group supervision
- Pre-existing referral pathways for consistent client load, bookings, and income stability
- A variety of clinical presentations and opportunities to grow your niche area of practice
- Individualised career pathways
- Opportunities to provide group therapy programs at our Claremont group therapy location
- Beautifully appointed practice rooms in convenient locations
- In-house professional development activities and access to peer supervision
- Clinical research opportunities
Clinical Psychologist/Registrar – After hours
We are seeking a clinical psychologist or clinical psychology registrar to join the growing and supportive team at Lawson Clinical Psychology. We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual who is passionate about providing evidence-based psychological therapy, can work independently but also enjoys working in a team environment.
This sub-contracting role would suit someone looking for weekend and evening work in private practice. The position may be offered as a Saturday only role or Saturday plus one evening per week. Click here for further details.
Please use the form below to contact us about new opportunities in our practice or to apply for an advertised position.