Join our team
Lawson Clinical Psychology is an established and reputable clinical psychology practice. Joining our team means working alongside experienced, dynamic professionals, and enjoying a wide range of benefits not typically found within the private sector.
Our passion lies in delivering, developing and evaluating evidence-based psychological treatments for people of all ages. A collaborative approach allows us to enjoy lasting relationships with both our clients and other allied health professionals.
We take pride in a reputation for excellence and our focus on quality was recently demonstrated when the practice was selected as one of five finalists nationwide at the Australian Allied Health Awards 2018.
What to expect when you work with us
- An experienced and well-established team of clinicians
- Industry-best administrative support Individual, peer and group supervision
- Pre-existing referral pathways for consistent client load, bookings, and income stability
- A variety of clinical presentations and opportunities to grow your niche area of practice
- Opportunities to provide group therapy programs at our Claremont location
- Beautifully appointed practice rooms in convenient locations
- In-house professional development activities
- Clinical research opportunities
Please use the form below to contact us about new opportunities in our practice or to apply for an advertised position.